Growing the choral profession – ACDA Mentoring
The American Choral Directors Association is focusing on mentoring as a way to assist our membership in finding allies in the never ending task of learning and growing professionally. Our national leadership has determined that a mentoring program is one of the best uses of our resources, human and financial, as we seek to inspire excellence in choral music education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
The American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) Mentoring Program is open to ACDA members across the country. If you would like to register as a mentor or apply to look for a mentor, please start now by clicking on one of the buttons below.
To learn about how the program works, click here.
Students, New Choral Conductors, and Established Professionals
Prepare for the real world
- Receive career and academic advice
- Build your professional network
- Learn about graduate school and beyond
Nurture the Next Generation
- Develop long-lasting relationships
- Help a young conductor get started
- Enjoy a rewarding volunteer experience
Create a Learning Network
- Expand your range of skills
- Connect with peers
- Learn from a colleague